Re: Car show judging

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:02:31 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles, I will answer as best I can your question. I read the entire thread and
so far have not seen an answer for you. I am using the Original Sprite Midget as
a guide and it does not show a picture of the kit for a '74,however it does show
one for the Midget MkII which includes the jack, lug wrench and jack ratchet. It
also shows a grease gun, a spark plug removal tool and I think some feeler
gauges. The picture is on page 84, what your car came with is kit # AKF 1596.I
hope this helps     Brad