Re: Car show judging

To: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:37:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark Snowdon wrote:

> William M. Gilroy wrote:
> >
> > What is "the diving dogs event"?  It sounds like it appeals to the
> > side show mentality in me.
> >
> > Bill "I love a freak show" Gilroy
> > 77 Midget
> > 90 Shar-Pei
>
> It was on the Purina Ultimate dog show program on ESPN 2. They just
> showed a teaser, but it had dogs of all shapes and sizes running down a
> runway and diving headlong into a above ground swimming pool. These dogs
> seemed to know they were on tv, as they were hamming it up like a bunch
> of kids. The whole show was great. My dog, halfway through the show,
> started dropping her chew toy on my feet to let me know she too could do
> some of those tricks. Catch it if you get the chance, and watch it with
> someone you love. Your dog!!!
>
> Happy viewing, Mark Snowdon, and Abby the wonder shop dog.

Thanks for the tip.  I will be sure to tune in, if I can find the show.
Of course my dog will have nothing to do with water or a pool.  He hates
getting wet.  Is the wonder dog a typical shop dog.  Very friendly
with a greasy head? :-)

Bill Gilroy
Charlie "I won't get wet" Chan, the Chinese Shar-Pei (hey he came with
that name)
77 Midget no name, never gonna get one