RE: Car show judging

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car show judging
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:36:56 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Your "Ole Gray" is not a trailer queen. It is a piece of Healey and
automotive history and deserves all the pampering you give it.

My favorite category at the big concours events is the "preservation class".
Essentially original cars that have always been kept in great condition. As
far as I'm concerned, they should all be like that (but then again, you
gotta have one to DRIVE!). You have the right idea Biff, buy a second one to
drive and work on.

My '65 had 21,300 miles on it when I got it. I'm ringing up more miles as
fast as I can (with a big grin on my face). It still has the original paint,
interior etc. etc. etc. I just washed it last week for the first time this
year.

Daniel58612