Re: Car show judging

To: biffjones@erols.com, Ajhsys@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:46:41 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/23/99 11:27:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
biffjones@erols.com writes:

<< The reason she is a 'trailer queen' is that she also has only
 1734 original miles on her.  It had 1712 miles when I acquired
 her and have in two years of ownership put 22 miles on her.  With
 the exception of one other '62 (museum owned in England, BMIHT)
 this car is the second lowest milage and probably most 'original'
 in existance.  I feel a car such as this deserves/demands to be
 preserved and hence she is a trailer queen.

Congratulations Biff!!  I applaud your efforts at keeping a jewel aglow.
Just the reason I think there should be separate classes for judging, or no
judging at all.

--David C.