Re: 1500 Tranny

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1500 Tranny
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 10:10:01 -0400
Cc: Lancer7676@aol.com, brent.wolf@gte.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> Not quite.  In the USA the Datsun based conversion are only for the A-Series
> engine.  However, in the UK the Ford based 5 speed conversion which opens up
> a lot of nice close ratio gear sets and at the least a quick shift lever, is

Daniel,

Do you have more information on the Ford based UK 5 speed conversion.
This is something I might be interested in doing some time in the future.

Thanks,

Bill
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"