Re: Maniflow LCB from APT

To: Greg Gowins <cartman@dnai.com>
Subject: Re: Maniflow LCB from APT
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:54:47 -0400
Cc: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Fellow Listers,
FWIW, I had my headers Jet Hot Coated in 1993 and they still look new.

Jet Hot is the only coating with which I have ever had success. In the past, I
tried
all the heat paints applied according to the instructions including
sandblasting before
installation and painting and eventually all of the paints burned-off.

I used the Jet-Hot satin finish.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6