Re: Bugeye diff bearing supply?

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye diff bearing supply?
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:05:16 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
According to some catalog info I have (does that CMA?)....15100/15250 is
the front "bevel pinion" bearing for up to Oct '62 and it's mate is
02477/02420 (the one Clint asked about)
Later cars were 84548/84510 for the front and it's mate 88043/88010 (what
you used).
        Accordingly (CMA again) you used the early front and the later rear.
Great
if it works! Hope Clint is still with us.... looks like the way to go.
        Thanks David.
----