Re: Fuel pump... and Altitude Sickness

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump... and Altitude Sickness
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:44:29 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ah... now I understand.  So I was correct, just with the wrong vocabulary.
Now if I could only distinguish a cog from a cam.  Or a sprocket from a
gear.  Gasket from grommet.  Or (this one really gave me trouble with a mail
order vendor) a fanbelt from a drivebelt.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com