Re: Fuel pump... and Altitude Sickness

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump... and Altitude Sickness
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:37:02 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Right.  I get it.  My understanding of mechanics comes from my statistical
mechanics and quantum theory courses in school.  Consequently, I had no
realization that enrichment means to add fuel, as opposed to adding oxygen.

>Ok ok--Air deficiency Oxygen deficiency--Air Deficiency read Oxygen
>deficiency.  I guarantee you if someone cut off your breathing Air you
would
>have an air deficiency but would die of oxygen deficiency.  As I recall
from
>Advanced Atsmopheric Science, Air is the carrier of Oxygen for both bodies
>and engines.  I don't see the reason for splitting hairs,

Perhaps a split hare would also be useful for applying wax.  Perhaps I'll
try it.  I'll keep the list apprised of the results.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com