Re: A little help...

To: redhotsprite@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A little help...
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 07:19:57 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/31/99 1:23:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
redhotsprite@hotmail.com writes:

<< And to David....yes I am an optimist. the
 guy I bought this little beast from was about to part it out...and even
 though I am a Big Healey fan...I just couldn't see the death of a great
 little car. >>

I was joking of course, but was thinking how much we all have to be optimists
to drive these cars and keep them running.  To look at them the first time in
the condition they are in when we see them, and to see a beautiful shiny
sports car requires the ultimate in optimism.   You are to be admired for
giving the Sprite a heart and having the desire to pump a life into it again.

--David C.