Re: Bonnet Repair Kit??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonnet Repair Kit??
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:27:33 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/1/99 12:53:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< I picked up a bonnet for my Midget from Frank this last weekend. It needs
 a repair kit for the front of it. Supposedly VB or Moss has this repair
 panel. When I called them - they know of no such critter. Moss has a
 number - but no availability. This bonnet is nice and straight, just the
 lip is rusted.

 Any Suggestions??? >>

Bondo and duct tape always seem to work fine for most DPOs.  Just make sure
you sell it quick...before it starts to bubble!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

p.s. I sure hope you get at least one serious answer!