Re: Which AirCleaner?

To: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Which AirCleaner?
From: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 05:15:16 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@attglobal.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just want to state...I'm not looking for cheap air
filters. I believe the way to go is the K&N's. If you
figure the cost over time with cheap filters and the
initial cost of the K&N filters, it comes out about
even. As far as remote filters go...why go with some
ugly half **sed engineered/jeryrigged remote filter
from a US car? I do believe in cutting costs and use
what you have...not what you want BUT there is a point
when you have to say enough is enough...this is what I
need to do it right and get the desired result...so...

Just my .02 :o)
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Dual HS4's with K&N Filters