Re: List Wisdom:Brake Warning

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: List Wisdom:Brake Warning
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 08:18:19 -0600
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just paid 40 cents for the privilege of getting to pay 75 cents 5 miles
later.
This was N of Chicago
I recall the NJ Tpke paper ticket deal..... I had a ticket blow out of my
Sprite which enabled me to pay for the whole length though I was only going
2 exits.
Ah, Troll roads, don't have 'em here in <location deleted for security reasons>
Peter