Re: spridget transporting with a dolly, or...

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: spridget transporting with a dolly, or...
From: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 21:23:00 -0500
Cc: PaulM <pmetzger@top.monad.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul,  I agree with Frank's recs.. I moved a Sprite in the same exact way in
1983
about 600 miles with no damage to the car. It was again transported the same way
around 1994 about 1200 miles with no damage to the car.  The front wheels were
on a
u-haul tow dolly and the drive shaft was removed in both cases.  Good Luck!
D. Michael