Re: spridget transporting with a dolly, or...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spridget transporting with a dolly, or...
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:31:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I use a 6 foot by 10 foot utility trailer for my lawn mowers which has a
1800 lb. capacity, but the trailer has no brakes on it.  the lack of brakes
may be illegal in some states for car hauling, but spridgets (and
Metropolitans) fit nicely on it, though a lot of weight on the tongue due to
the motor.

I've run up to 400 miles at a time with it and have suffered no problems.
A trailer like this sells new for about $1100 US at most farm supply stores.

bruce@woodward-realty.com