Re: 73 midget structural

To: LColli3554@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 73 midget structural
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:52:53 EST
In a message dated 3/14/2000 4:13:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LColli3554@aol.com writes:

<< with the engine out of the vehicle can the floors,inner
 outer rockers, hinge pillars be replaced and get good lines without the
 engine being in. >>

Why not?  If the structure is weak enough that putting in the engine will
change the structure I am not sure I want to drive it.  The engine is a
relatively light affair that should not distort the lines.  It is much easier
to do, I think, stripped down because you can turn it over, or rotisserie it.

--David C.