Re: dem's da ...

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, wmgilroy@lucent.com, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: dem's da ...
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:31:12 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/17/2000 12:56:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< Bill,

 Use phosphoric acid. >>

I remember seeing phosphoric acid by the gallon at Home Depot or Lowes, I
think Home Depot.  It is used for cleaning concrete and various other items.
A lot cheaper to buy it by the gallon at one of these outlets than to buy it
by the spray can or from specialty places.  I have not tried it yet, but I
intend to do so.

And be careful that you DO NOT mistake it for Muriatic Acid, which is
dangerously corrosive to everything it touches.  It will eat away your parts
and your skin.  Hell, it will etch concrete!!    READ THE LABEL--You are
looking for PHOSPHORIC ACID.

---David C.