Re: dem's da ...

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com
Subject: Re: dem's da ...
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:04:51 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/16/00 11:03:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:

<< Make sure you treat them with some kind of rust inhibitor stuff
 > before priming and painting.  It is very difficult to get paint into the
 > crevices of the wheels, so treat them first.

 What is some type of rust inhibitor?  What type did you use? >>

I don't remember exactly the name of the stuff, but look for a metal prep
that contains phosphoric acid.  You will find a wide variety at different
prices, so read the the labels.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget