Re: Dead battery

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dead battery
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 19:30:13 -0400
I have seen batteries that seem to take a charge, show 12 volts on
the multimeter and then inexplicably fail under heavy load. After
doing too many diagnostics, found out that while under any load
the multimeter reading went next to zip. Removed the load and
presto back  to 12v.

Not quite your symptoms, but check polarity or trade batteries.
What's your volt gauge doing during the 10 minute failure cycle?

Mike L.
AN5 10426