Dead battery

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dead battery
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 18:53:26 -0700
Does anybody have any ideas why my battery keeps going dead?
It was new in October, my volt gauge shows 14/15 volts when running, 13
with everything on. I thought the alternator (jap) was going bad so I
swapped it with another one. New alt shows + charge. I charged the
battery, took a 10 minute drive, shut it off and it was just about stone
dead.
Put the charger back on it and it read "Low".
I did a repeat of the above and the same thing happened.
There is a minor draw with the radio memory and clock but after a week,
it started today, this problem arose today when I went to start it a
second time, just about stone dead.

Bad battery? (I hope)
Faulty wiring? I just rewired the accessorized dash but it has been OK
for a couple weeks up until today.
Somebody never returned my multi meter I lent out a while ago so I am
meterless at the moment.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ