Re: Tires....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, chaz2@gis.net
Subject: Re: Tires....
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
Charles,

Since you are running the 'stock wheels'. 175's might be a little wide for the
narrow stock rim, and might not look right. I just went though this with a
friend of mine who is mounting new tires to Minilites, and we found that the
175/70's seems to fit well and look nice, but but those rims are about 1 inch
wider than stock.

 - Bryan V
 San Jose, CA