RE: Tires....

To: "'Charles Markham'" <chaz2@gis.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires....
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:34:06 -0400
Hi Charles..

I went through this just last week, and ended up with a set of 155/80/13s
for my '77. I was concerned about stories of sizes over 165 rubbing (I
don't know 'bout that - looks like I could have gone at least this size,
but anything over that looks like they'd impead on the rear arches (oh, for
a RWA).

The 80s are nice and tall without being silly, and fill up the wheel wells
nicely. Width looks 'right' on the car too.

Hope this is helpful!

Cheers,

Terry