Re: Tires....

To: chaz2@gis.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires....
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:48:40 EDT
175/70 is at the absolute limit for standard wire wheels and through a bend
sequence you get a lot of tyre wobbling/ jelly tyres.  It is interesting
fitting them with square arches (like deflate the tyre fit wheel/tyre to car
- inflate.

I suggest having a bit of a re-think - in any case why do you need all that
width of tyre - it won't handle any better till you have upgraded the
suspension ('cept in the wet).

Daniel1312