Re: Media blasting

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Media blasting
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:17:28 -0400
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay and Dan:

The Bridgeport area shop is American Dry Stripping.  They are represented at
lots of
swap meets and shows, and their reputation is top notch.  But, I found this guy
in Jay's
hometown who does all the same stuff, and I think for less money.  I have seen
examples
of his work, like in using plastic media to remove layers of paint on a Shelby
Mustang
but leaving the primer.  The restorer on that job thought it important.  The
Wallingford
guy, whose name I don't recall, is part of Saviteer Monument Works on Cherry
Street, or
Cherry Street Extension, something like that.