Re: Re[2]: disc brake MC

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: disc brake MC
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:02:53 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/27/2000 4:41:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM writes:

<< But now after using my 7/8 MC in my disk-brake bugeye, and
 converting to the 210 5-speed, I don't really think I need to convert to a
3/4"
 MC. At this point I plan to send in a 7/8" core that I have for brass
sleeving,
 and then save it for when my current one breaks.

 thanks again :-)

  - Bryan >>

Am I missing something? The 3/4 is 1/8 inch smaller than the 7/8 right?  Does
this make a big difference?

Has anyone asked Apple or whomever if they can sleeve down to 3/4?

Have to admit that I like the notion of "smaller is better"

RH