Re[2]: disc brake MC

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re[2]: disc brake MC
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:49:27 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Bryan,
              try apple hydraulics... in NY.. they have a web page
              even   http://www.applehydraulics.com

              they would rather rebuild.. and it is cheaper if you
              have a core... but. they can get you what you need
              either way... and do EXCELLENT work!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com