Out of state paint

To: "list, Spridget mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Out of state paint
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 14:10:14 -0700
Cc: "List, Morris Minor" <minor-list@poundbury.co.uk>
Hi Gang,

I'm investigating paint supplies for my newest project, the 60 Minor.
The original clipper blue color is listed as being available only in
lacquer, which I might like to try using this time vs. the urethane
based stuff that I used on the '79 Midget. (came out looking great, but
a real pain to work with).

    Anyone out there in Spridget land live in a state that still sells
lacquer based paint?  It is un-obtainum in the PRK (People's Republic
of  Kalifornia), no matter how much obeisance you pay to the smog
deities.

    If I do decide to go that route, would someone out there will be to
have some mixed and shipped to me?  Just planning out my options in
advance.

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."