Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:56:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
You got me started, didn't you?

Just to shed a different light ... you wouldn't shoot at a shape in the dark
because firearms training says to know your target.  You wouldn't want to
blow away a child/friend/spouse of yours who was sneaking your xmas present
up the stairs or involved in some scam to celebrate a birthday/do a
stag/pull a prank.  You would always have to give away the element of
surprize to make sure.  Turning the lights on could be good.  You would want
to have a thought out plan in advance.

Take our Prime Minister as an example.  When a person with a knife invaded
his home, he allowed his wife to think and lock the bedroom door ( the
intruder then apparently sat down and waited ) and he hid behind his wife
and wielded some ( unregistered to the best of my knowledge ) Inuit
soapstone(?) carving.

Our latest legislation allows police to get a search warrant for your home
if you refuse to voluntarily allow them to search it.  They can confiscate
your computer if there is firearm references on it.  Anbody have a computer
that doesn't have the word 'bullet' on it.  People in this country think the
whole deal is 'registration', but they should find out what they have asked
for.

Robert D.