Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:40:38 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
In Canada, what we have done, is to mobilize to inform the press.  When
someone posts an irresponsible story, we politely educate them.  The press
is FAR less repressive now.  Spred knowledge to the press in the same way
that you would help a fellow spridget owner.  The press would love to tell
the right story, if they only knew.

Robert D.