Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:43:01 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Another case of setting a good example for your kids.

If you don't do it, they are less likely to.

Of course, 'sex' is a similar example, if you don't do it, the likelyhood
that you have children that do, ... is nill.  :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca