Fw: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:10:48 -0400
All,

When I scoped out the first PT in town, the dealer said that it was not
based on the Neon. It has the 2.5 liter Caravan 150 HP engine, not the 2
liter 132 HP Neon motor. (Yes, I know they also had a 150 HP engine in the
Neon but it wasn't the 2.5 liter. ) Also, there is no room under the hood to
do anything!!! Wait til they stick a V-6 in it...

Kent