Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: PT Cruiser (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
Larry,

Thanks for the feedback from someone who's actually driven one, you can't even
find one to test drive here, because they are already sold before they even
leave the plant.
The 'versatility of the car is really amazing. it can basically be converted to
a cargo van. The front passenger seat can be folded flat and used as a table,
and not only does the back seat fold down, but it is also completely removable.
If I order one, I will at least get a sunroof.

 - Bryan

 BTW - this is just a thought, but this could almost be considered the American
Mini Cooper :-)