re: Rear anti-roll bars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: re: Rear anti-roll bars
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
I understand what you are saying but...
On my bugeye, I have a new set of HD 10-leaf springs. To me they seem way to
stiff. If I hit a bump while making a hard turn, the entire rear end has a
tendency to leave the ground, and  car will 'jump to the outside'. This
behavior
makes my car just a little 'too exciting' to drive, and I don't see how putting
either a rear bar or panard rod will help with this.
Does any one else experience this same problem?? What is the best way to
resolve
this? softer springs and rear roll-bar combo??
BTW - I do have all new poly bushings under the car, even on the rear radius
arm.

Regards - Bryan  - (reading this thread intently)