Re: Rear anti-roll bars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Rear anti-roll bars
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:38:18 -0700
If anti sway bars aren't necessary on solid axle cars, why do Crown Vics and
Explorers have Anti sway bars as standard equipment?  The Police Upgrade
package for Crown Vics includes stiffer front and rear anti-sway bars.
Current model Mustangs also come equipped with rear anti-sway bars.  If they
didn't help, wouldn't the bean counters be the first to 86 'em?
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino