Re: Rear anti-roll bars

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Rear anti-roll bars
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:30:38 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Bryan Vandiver wrote:

> Does any one else experience this same problem?? What is the best way to >
>resolve
> this? softer springs and rear roll-bar combo??
> BTW - I do have all new poly bushings under the car, even on the rear radius
> arm.

Bryan

I had the same set up as you, new leafs, poly bushings and a rear anti
roll bar.
My Bugeye would change lanes if you hit the white stripe in the middle
of the road!
It was no fun to drive on the street. Way too stiff. The suspension has
to move a little. I removed the bar and it was a bit better, replacing
the poly with rubber was more of an improvment, and I removed 2 or 3
leafs from the springs.
I learned a lession on that Sprite. I over restored it, over killed the
suspension and over built the engine. So I sold it because I hated
driving it.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ