Re: Generator?

To: Patricia Sauthoff <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Generator?
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:55:01 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Patricia,
     I still have the stock generator in my Bugeye. Halogen headlamps,
CB radio, and a CD player. So far I have not had a problem with the
generator keeping up. If you do not need the tachdrive you should be
able to get a rebuilt generator from your local NAPA dealer for about
$50.00. The one I bought for my midget came with a lifetime warranty.
Regards,
Peter S.
Charlotte NC