Re: My first post to the list

To: jfgratton@w3m.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My first post to the list
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:22:17 EDT
In a message dated 8/14/00 10:08:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jfgratton@w3m.net writes:

<< Please have a look at her I nicknamed her "Vicky"
 http://www.jfgratton.com/midget/ >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looks nice.  I like your web site, too.  I agree with Larry Macy about the
fuel smell.  I just fixed mine (I hope).  Look in the boot on the right side.
 There is a round can (fume collector?) that has two rubber hoses on it.  One
from the top of the fuel tank, the other goes to a metal pipe that goes
forward to the charcoal cannister.  Make sure the hoses are good, and also
check the flexible fuel filler hose so it is tight.  That should fix the gas
smell.

BTW, your Rostyle wheels are supposed to have black centers.  I like the
two-tone look of the correctly painted Rostyles.  The crack on your dash is
easily fixed by purchasing a dash cover for about $45 (US).  Most parts are
available from Moss Motors or Victoria British.  Go to www.mossmotors.com and
download a catalog for your car.  There is also a BIG list of MG parts
suppliers at: http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html

Good luck, and keep on posting.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward