Re: Monza vs. Stebro

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monza vs. Stebro
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:02:11 -0700
Boy, ask a simple question... I wish Mark would say how he really feels...'-)

(Forwarded with Mark's approval) (This should open a can of worms)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A