Re: Monza vs. Stebro

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monza vs. Stebro
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 00:31:46 -0700
Bob,

I think it's a Monza, pretty sure it's not an Abarth, but has the same
look. I'll have to get it down from the rafter tomorrow and see for sure.
This one has a great sound to it too.

What in the world could be illegal about a muffler?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A