Re: Sprite F/S

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite F/S
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 20:32:33 EDT
In a message dated 09/08/2000 4:47:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

<< Obviously the guy that spent $20,000 to restore this Sprite is not a member
 of the "we tight" club. I don't know if it is possible to spend that much
 doing a Sprite unless everything is gold plated. >>

Actually, Kent, prob'ly is.  Ya have to look at the "seller" and what that
"company" says about the car.  Besides, THE Ray Charles could prob'ly go over
the car and find enough wrong to make it a 75 point car.

         Ed