Re: Just bought a Midget!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Just bought a Midget!
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:30:01 -0500
Cc: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Larry,

  Not many peple know about the Yugo's Fiat lineage.  The Yugo was built
in Yugoslavia under licence, using tooling bought from Fiat.
Regrettably, the Yugo's water pump sprang a leak when we fired it up
last Tuesday. I get my parts from Orion Imports in Houston.  They say
the Yugo factory in Serbia is up and running again but the embargo is
keeping the parts from reaching our shores.  They had a pump in stock so
I'm OK this time.  Anyway I've bought some "Yugo" parts from AZ that
were marked Fiat.

  I got the Midget fired up today; wiring prob to the aftermarket NAPA
pump.  Carb's running way too rich.  I NEED THOSE MANUALS I ORDERED!!
Sigh, I'll just have to wait on UPS.

  Cheers,

  CR