Re: hazard\direction indicator lamp

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hazard\direction indicator lamp
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:27:25 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Ok I just got home and checked the workshop manual (too nice of a condition
to drag to work)... It seems that all models have the direction indicator
warning lamps grounded properly at the bulb except for the "Midget mk III &
Sprite mk IV up to 1967" (diagram 1) So I guess Haynes has the incorrect
version.  What a pain, thankfully I have both. This is not the first time
Haynes has screwed up... just ask me which way to tighten (Adjust) brake
slave cylinders (all 8!) on my land cruiser. Haynes reversed (mirrored) the
photo from the left hand and right hand side = a few hours of frustration.

It is crazy the ammount of changes between models ane markets, nothing
major, but alot of small stuff. And some engineer someplace, sometime
decided to undergo these production changes. Crazy stuff.

>  The vocab is killer here... I had to re-define the word "blinker" for my
dad
>  a few thousand times while trying to explain the circuit to him.>>

> Seems to me that the "I had to...redefine..." tells me that YOU did not
> define to yourself the proper terminology.

In my head is all makes sense now! I am not even gonna try to dechiper your
post!

Thanks for info anyhow.

Toby