Re: Ice And ABS (NO LBC)

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ice And ABS (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:12:37 -0800
Larry,

Everything I've ever heard says never "pump" ABS brakes. You hold the pedal
down and let the system work for you. I'm sure others will have more to say
on the subject.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A