Re: Fw: Ice And ABS (NO LBC)

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Ice And ABS (NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 05:29:45 -0500
That "don't let up" comment is just the thing. I went to a BMW drivers
course last year, that is exactly what they taught us about ABS. They had
us drive a small auto-x couse once w/ ABS and once w/o. W/o ABS you could
go really fast but loose it, locking up, making the turns. W/ ABS you
could brake just as hard as you wanted and drive right through the turns.
Very cool.

Was a ton of fun thrashing around new BMW 328's

Larry

>You normally get a video with your purchase of a new car with ABS. Watch it!
>
>Then you will know that when you brake with ABS you just keep your foot on
>the pedal. It will vibrate and a clicking noise comes from under the dash.
>Even when you think the pedal is on the floor, don't let up. Drive out of
>whatever problem that you're in.
>
>Take it out in the snow and practice!
>
>Kent

Larry Macy