RE: rubbish was Re: torque

To: "'Christian Stanton'" <cstanton@pixley.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rubbish was Re: torque
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:39:14 -0800
One question. Will it fit into the engine bay of a Spridget? heheh.
Converting to RWD might be a bit of an issue, but it would go against
everything we like our Spridgets for. Simplicity. It would still be fun
though. Nice to see the internal combustion engine evolve. Last big step was
the rotary, and before that was overhead cam(s). Interesting stuff, thanks
for the link.

Toby