RE: body shop questions.

To: Toby@intri-plex.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: body shop questions.
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:46:04 -0800
I agree! Years ago I went to work for our local Miracle Auto Painting
establishment "detailing" the cars after painting. They told me I was taking
too much time on each car. They wanted me to just make it look
"presentable". I lasted one week. Just couldn't work that way, assembly line
painting. Decided to try another line of work.

On the other hand I had a friend years ago who did just what Allen suggests.
He did all his own prep work, removed everything and even taped most of the
car before taking it down. He even brought his own paint once or twice. The
painters aren't too bad. I mean that's all they do all day is shoot paint.
Sounds like a way to go. I'm considering that myself once I get to that
point.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com