Re: Fuel pump question

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump question
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:37:01 -0600
Frank... you might have a leak at the pump or a fitting allowing air into
the system and fuel to return to the tank... this would cause the pump to
suck air which is easier to move then Fuel.... once it's primed it will move
Fuel just fine....

I won't mention Kathy's objection to the topic.... Smile bud...

Keith