Re: Fuel pump question

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel pump question
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:13:46 EST
In a message dated 11/21/2000 10:44:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< Any ideas? Not that blowing into the gas tank is a big deal, but my wife
 and daughter just refuse to do it. I don't mind at all, it's just one
 more quirk of LBC ownership I could get used to. >>

Frank:

Maybe a hose connection from the gas tank to the dash with a small directive
sign:  "Lucas Starting Sequence:  Blow Here!"  At least it wouldn''t look
like you were huffing gasoline vapor.  <GG>

---David C.