Re: home painting your LBC

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: home painting your LBC
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:10:26 -0600
Cc: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>, Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Be sure to wet the floor/ground before painting also to lessen stirring up any
dust. When the '68 was painted, that is what he did. It is Sherwin Williams
BC/CC and it is the most brittle S#!% around. I will steer anyone I can away
from S. W. I like them as much as Frank likes M*$$. Anyway, dampen the floor
before painting.................