Re: paint

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, Daniel1312@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, mhanna@ball.com
Subject: Re: paint
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 16:11:51 FILETIME=[94700A30:01C05C7A]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Okay, so the paint on my car is DuPont "Centauri" Acrylic Enamel.  The
primer (a sand color) was also DuPont.  How long will it last?  I already
have lots of stone chips in the front of the car.  Should I repaint it in
these areas?  How much difference do layers make?  How many are enough?  I
think mine may be too thin (hence the small stone chips).
Ryan